Highlight and Introduction
A 3 days safari visiting the most famous national park in Kenya, The Maasai Mara. The Maasai Mara Game Reserve is one of the best places in Africa for wildlife viewing. Game drives are a great way to experience the park and they take place all year round. If the big cats are what you’re looking for on your Kenyan safari, you are guaranteed to spot them at the Mara. For bird lovers, the Mara birds come in every colour and size with more than 400 bird species, including birds of prey.
Pick up from the airport for an early morning drive to Masai Mara National Reserve, it holds on as one of the few places left on earth where wildlife still lives comparatively undisturbed, in the numbers that once roamed the plains and forests of Africa. As the northern tip of the vast Serengeti ecosystem, the Mara hosts the spectacular seasonal migration of many thousands of Wildebeest, Zebras and attendant predators. Arrive in time for lunch then have an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight.
Note: Accommodation can be upgraded to higher level options or downgraded to more economic ones (price reduction).
- Main Destination: Masai Mara National Reserve
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (On all days)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees